Inside The Poem
These articles take a look at a single poem - included are analyses, personal insights, anecdotes, and historical information.
- "anyone lived in a pretty how town" - e.e. cummings
by Jough Dempsey - 26 March 1999
- "The Tyger" - William Blake
by Jough Dempsey - 17 September 1998
- "We Grow Accustomed To The Dark" - Emily Dickinson
by Jough Dempsey - 14 October 1999
- "Crossing Brooklyn Ferry" - Walt Whitman
by Jough Dempsey - 22 November 1999
A dramatic dialogue between Jough and Shwuan - two friends discussing Whitman's poem "Crossing Brooklyn Ferry"
- "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock" - T.S. Eliot
by Jough Dempsey - 24 February 1997